Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nov 4, 2012

Sunday morning

I woke up around 1:30AM not feeling good at all. I felt nauseous, and my stomach was hurting. I went back to sleep and woke up around 5AM because of Blake and took some ibuprofen. Thankfully he went back to sleep and when we woke up around 8AM I was feeling a little better but my stomach still hurts. I just hope it's not the flu!

Rob is coming to get us tomorrow morning after he gets off of work. He was going to get us Saturday morning, but after just getting off from working 12 hours, he was to tired. I'm excited to go home though. I'm glad I ended up loving living there. I used to be so depressed over the thought of it!

I really think my zoloft is helping more since I stopped taking birth control. I feel more outgoing, and happy. Plus me and Rob don't fight near as much as we did!

His grandparents sold their house to a doctor and they are living in the fruit bowl while they build a smaller house. I wish we had that kinda money! They own a daycare, storage place, and something else but I forgot.

I dyed my hair black and I LOVE it! It looks so much healthier, and fuller. I just hope it doesn't fade too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment