Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nov 1, 2012

Halloween

I've been blogging for at least a year now, because I remember blogging about halloween last year :) This year instead of being pregnant, I got to take my son trick or treating for his FIRST halloween!

I took him up to a few houses and he started to get so heavy, and grumpy, so I put him in his stroller and bundled him up. He ended up sleeping the whole time! We did get a good amount of candy though.

We ended up having family come over. My mom and aunt finally made up and even my sister went. Her and my aunt haven't gotten along in a long time.

I got to see my baby cousin KayLynn, and I can't believe how much smaller she is than Blake. She's almost six months and she weights ten pounds. 


Isn't she a doll though? I feel so sorry for her. I wanna keep her!!

I'll end this post with more pictures from last night.






 I hate the way I look in this picture, but I think it's a good picture over all if that makes sense.








No comments:

Post a Comment