Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nov 10, 2012

Well I ended up going to the emergency room the other night when I wasn't feeling good. It got to the point where I could barely move, and I felt like I was gonna pass out. I had a u.t.i., a bacterial infection (a.k.a. acute diarrhea), and I was dehydrated. They hooked me up to an i.v. with fluids, which hurt so bad I cried. I've never cried duing an i.v. I think they didn't know what they were doing to be honest. Or maybe I was just really weak and couldn't handle it. Either way, I now have a big ass bruise on my forearm. They took my blood and I guess something came back low, so I had to go back in the morning and get more blood drawn. I think I'm officially scared of needles now.

I came home on Monday, but I secretly wanna go back to my mom's. Rob's been doing over time, which helps us a lot, but that leaves me here alone more. I've been feeling lazy since I got back and haven't been cleaning as much. Everything is picked up, but I'm super slow about it. Especially the dishes. And we have a dishwasher....

I had a talk with my friend Tara about how I felt. She started texting me saying she feels like a shitty friend to me cause we haven't hung out and she keeps pushing herself away from me cause she felt like she couldn't relate to having a baby and she thought that annoyed me. I knew it had to do something with the fact that I had a baby now. This is it though, if things go back to the way they were one more time I'm done. She came over Friday and I trimmed her hair and bangs. Then this morning we went to walmart. I guess we'll see how long it lasts.


No comments:

Post a Comment