Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oct 27, 2012

Breath of fresh air

When I went to my mom's I didn't think I'd be staying as long as I did, and I forgot my refill pack of birth control. I figured I'd just start the new pack whenever I got home. Well, I changed my mind. Birth control messed with my hormones WAY too much! I am so much happier, and I feel like I've fallen in love with Rob all over again. Whenever I was on birth control, we'd constantly argue. I just didn't feel happy with him at all. Also, (sorry for t.m.i.) but I now feel like I want sex all. of. the. time. I feel like the guy in the relationship....

I took Blake's swing to my mom's because he never used it. Of course, once I get it there he falls in love with it. We brought it back and got some batteries for it. Now I can just put him in that in front of the tv whenever I want to clean, cook, shower, ect. Except right now when I'm trying to blog he wants to be held.

I'm about to make honey sauced chicken in the crockpot that I learned off of pinterest. I made it a couple of nights ago and it was so good! I'm craving it so bad so I guess I better end this and get started on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment