Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oct 11, 2012

Vaca!

Blake and I decided to come to my mom's on Tuesday. It was kind of a last minute thing, so I wanted to surprise her! I feel so relaxed and happy here. At home, Rob is usually at work or sleeping from work. He has about two days off and one of them he is sleeping half of the day from working midnights. I always feel lonely. We got in a fight Monday night, which I'll admit was my fault. He fell asleep and slept most of the day and I was so bored (and I was about to start my period) that I flipped out over it. Everything is fine now though.

My friend Tara started day shift at a nursing home and said that whenever she gets used to her new schedule we will hang out more (again). I'm getting tired of 'part time' friends...

Blake has a doctor appointment today at 4 PM. He has a rash on his stomach, and his cheeks are so red. He also has a sore on the side of his eye from it watering. I feel so bad for my baby! He doesn't act like it bothers him though. I just hope they figure out what the hell this rash is. Rob has it too, and I have a very mild case of it.

I haven't been counting calories since I've been at my mom's. I was 104.4 on Monday. I'm sure I've gained a couple pounds alone from my period. I also dyed my hair bright black, and I LOVE it! I put a violet black on a few weeks ago and it turned my roots RED. I hated it, but I wanted to wait before dying it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment