Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oct 5, 2012

Weigh in!

Well it's Friday, and I'm full of good news! As of today, I'm down to 104.8. I was 108.2 last Friday, so I've lost almost four pounds! Holy crap! Four more to go until I'm at my first goal, and then the last five :)

I'm already feeling good in my clothes again! Even my jeans. I just need to get my thighs/hips a little smaller, and lose my muffin top. I should probably start working out and try to tone my body! Rob said we can walk on days that he's off, but we still have to put Blake's stroller together.

I had some brownie and dorito temptations last night, but I fought through it! So far today I've had an egg with wheat toast and some chicken noodle soup with 5 crackers, which equals out to a total of 309 calories so far for today. I still have 891 left.

My reward for getting back to my pre pregnancy weight is a HUGE shopping trip after Christmas! So that means I need to save all of my money... which is gonna be hard.

Getting control of my body again, fall weather, my baby boy, living with the love of my life.. I am one happy girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment