Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oct 13, 2012

If it's not one thing, it's another.

I took Blake to the doctor on Thursday, and I'm embarrassed to say it but... the doctor thinks his rash is scabies. Rob has it too, and we're thinking he got it from work. The doctor said it's highly contagious and you can catch it anywhere. I feel dirty, even though I'm a VERY clean person! Blake and I put the cream on that night, and it helped. But then when we woke up Friday morning his cheeks were so red and bumpy so I took him to the doctor again. She thinks some of the cream may of got on his face and told me some over the counter creams to put on them. Today his cheeks are looking better, but then I saw that he had a runny nose. Now my baby has a cold. Ugh! If it's not one thing, it's another. I just want him to be 100 % again!

I go back home in three days and I'm not looking forward to it. Whenever we get back, we're gonna drop Blake off at Rob's parents and deep clean the apartment. Rob put the cream on last night, but called his work and told them what he had. I told him he should of NEVER did that, because now he can't go back to work until he gets a clearance from his doctor. I pray to God he doesn't get fired. We'd be SCREWED.

I just hope that everything works out....

No comments:

Post a Comment