Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sep 29, 2012

DAY TWO/Blake

I wanted to weigh myself every Friday, but I ended up weighing myself this morning and I lost .2. Not bad, but I am not gonna weigh myself until next week! So far today I've had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, and four hot wings for lunch. Then I slipped, and had a small bowl of doritos. I ate them in the serving size though.

Rob and I need to go grocery shopping tomorrow and I wanna get healthy foods. I'm just not sure what to get. Fruit for sure, vegetables? Maybe some turkey lunch meat, salad. I want to switch to wheat bread, skim milk. Not eat fast food for a month. We go on a date once a week though (which is usually Applebees because I'm obsessed). I don't know if I can deny that! Maybe a once a week thing won't be bad?

I'm not sure what to do for working out on days that Rob is at work because I don't have the gazelle here yet. I'm excited to start using it! It's not hard, and you still get results. I HATE WORKING OUT though, ugh!

This morning when I was making Blake a bottle, I looked over and he had rolled from his back to his tummy! I'm glad we were on the bed! He's growing up so fast, and I love him so much! His four month check up is on October 10th, and it's coming quick. I can't believe he's going to be four months! I'm so excited for Halloween :)





No comments:

Post a Comment