Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sep 28, 2012

DAY ONE

I'm going to try SO HARD to eat healthier, starting today. I want to bring the gazelle here from my mom's and work out on it like I used to. I've lost 20 pounds working out on that before, and I KNOW I can do it again! My starting weight today is 108.2. My first mini goal is to get down to 100 pounds, then eventually 95 pounds again. I'm only 4'10 so this IS a healthy goal!

So far today, I've had a bowl of apple jacks. Not exactly healthy, but before when I lost weight, I'd eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. No snacks, and no eating after dinner. I'd work out on the gazelle for 20 minutes in the morning, and 15 minutes after dinner. If I can get back in to a routine, I know I can do it. I've been eating HORRIBLE lately. Rob and I both. I will eat until I feel sick, and then keep eating. I don't know if it's bored eating, or what?

I really want to feel better about myself. I've been using crest white strips, and putting on my fake tan again. I just need to get back in to shape so I can fit in to all of my clothes again. I miss my Hollister jeans so much!! Rob and I went to Applebees on our date Tuesday night (during a tornado warning, lmao. NOTHING can keep me away from food. Wow) and I had a REALLY cute outfit picked out.. A pink cardigan, a cute black striped shirt, and my hollister jeans. I could get them up over my big ass, and button them, but they looked TERRIBLE! Way too tight, and my muffin top was over flowing. So I put my cotton capris and a t shirt back on. Thankfully it wasn't crowded, due to the tornado warning.

Rob said he would start walking with me on his days off. Which would be Monday & Tuesday. When I go to my mom's I can walk around the backyard because it's HUGE! I'm determined to lose this extra weight. I just need to get meal ideas. Whenever I go shopping, I can never think of healthy foods to eat that I would actually enjoy and stick to.

No comments:

Post a Comment