Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sep 30, 2012

Baby products that were a waste of money

These are just products that Blake has had no interest in/or plain out sucked!

Arm and Hammer diaper pail:


Seems like a good idea, but it sure doesn't keep the GNATS out! I couldn't figure out how on earth we had SO MANY annoying gnats until I finally saw them all over the pail whenever I opened it up. Pretty disgusting.

Baby Swing:

This is the exact same swing that we have. We recieved it as a gift at my baby shower and Blake has only used it two times. It's a pain in the ass to put him in and out of it, and he usually ends up crying with in minutes. He prefers his bouncy!


Bassinet:

It worked good for MAYBE a month and a half, and then everytime I'd put him in it he'd instantly start crying! The sheets shrunk in the wash and whenever I tried to put it on the hard ass mattress, it would curl up.

That's all I can come up with for now! If I think of anymore, I'll post them.



No comments:

Post a Comment