Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sep 19, 2012

3 months postpartum update

Well it's official, my hair is starting to fall out! Whenever I run my fingers through it wet, I have a ton of strands. I know not to worry, because this is normal after pregnancy. I just don't want my hair to end up super thin!

As far as my body goes, I'm still struggling with it. After three months, I lost around 25 pounds. I have ten pounds to go before I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight. I feel like it's so hard though. I love food so much, and I never want to work out. So, maybe by next summer I'll be where I want to be? I have days where I just want to not eat, but I know that's not healthy and I'll end up gaining my weight back as soon as I eat again.

My stretch marks have faded a tad. They're still pretty noticeable though. I hope by next summer they're completely faded. I feel like I'll never be comfortable in a bikini again though.

I've been using my fake tan and it's made me feel better about myself! I might buy a tanning package with my friend Tara and see how that goes, but I fear the tanning bed. I have such fair skin to begin with. I also want to buy crest white strips. Maybe these things will help me feel better about myself, and maybe give me motivation to get skinny again?

I've been debating on saving up all of my money and going shopping. Rob gives me a "weekly allowance" for everything that I do around the house and for him. The only problem is, if I'm not where I want my body to be by then, A) I'm afraid I'll just get comfortable with my body and stay that way or B) End up losing the weight and waste all that money on clothes that will no longer fit. So until then, I've been lounging in cotton capris and t-shirts. Rob bought me some new ones from JCPenneys, so at least they're some what stylish. I have ONE pair of jean capris that fit, and that's because they're a size 5.

I'm at my mom's in Highland right now. They're moving in to the new house this weekend. I went and saw it last night, and it's pretty nice! It's out in the country a little, $950 a month, free water, the landlord mows the grass, HUGE yard,  big shed in back yard, 3 bedrooms, big rooms. It's beautiful! I'm excited to go and stay there whenever I come and visit!

Things in Mt. Vernon haven't been too bad though. Me and Tara have been hanging out a lot more since I told her how I felt about us not being close anymore. I just hope me coming here for a week doesn't stop that. I enjoy having a friend to hang out with. I just wish I had more of them. Especially a friend around my age, with a baby also. Then we could have "baby dates" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment