Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oct 3, 2012

Date Night

Rob and I have a 'date night' once a week, usually on a Monday or a Tuesday. I think it's really helping our relationship to get away for a few hours, without Blake, even though I miss and end up thinking about him the majority of the time! I'm thankful to have Rob's parents in town to babysit him for free, otherwise we probably wouldn't be able to have our dates. We usually go grocery shopping before or afterwards. It's best to go after, or else I'll end up wanting EVERYTHING!

This week we ended up going to El Ranchorito. We originally were gonna go to Buffalo Wild Wings, but Rob starting craving mexican. We got a booth in the back, and didn't have very good service. The food was amazing though! I got a frozen strawberry margarita and I could barely swallow it. I'm used to Applebees, where you can barely taste the alcohol!

But, let's rewind before our date. We had to run to Walmart to get Blake some diapers, formula, and nursery water... then realized Rob forgot his wallet at home! So I walked around Walmart, pushing Blake in the cart and ended up back over by the baby stuff to wait for Rob to get back when an old lady slowly started creeping up. She said "you look small enough to be in that cart yourself!" I was like yea... I'm 26. Then she looked in the cart, and had the nerve to say "HE'S FAT!" Wow, really woman? I regret being nice but at least I had manors. 

Anyway, I've been doing good on eating better/calorie counting. When we went grocery shopping, we got ALL healthy food! I've lost almost 2 lbs since last Friday! It isn't a lot, but I'm on my way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment