Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jan 25, 2013

I'm a little late.

Blake turned 7 months on 01/17! I can't believe in 5 more more months we'll have a ONE YEAR OLD! He is growing so fast!

Not a lot has changed from 6 months. He is pretty much mobile now though. 
  1. He likes to roll around the entire front room.
  2. He has favorite toys.
  3. He is going to be TALL!
  4. He wears 6-9 months now.
  5. He weighs 18 lbs.
  6. He babbles.
Now a little update on myself. Rob & I have been "mall walking". We have been doing about a mile a day. I have an app on my phone that tells me how many calories I've burned. I didn't realize how out of shape I was! After a mile I'm pooped! I keep pushing myself though, because I want to lose the last of this weight so bad! I'm just glad it's roughly 10 lbs!

I wanna make a lot of changes this year. Starting with people. I'm beginning to realize who is real in my life and who isn't. As much as it hurts to get rid of certain people, it's for the best.

There is a 2 bedroom apartment that our landlord is remodeling. Hopefully it'll be done soon so we can go and look at it. I want to give Blake his own room even though he co-sleeps with us. At least it'll give us more room to store his stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment