Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jan 2, 2013

I have't blogged in a while, and I'm not sure what to blog about, so I guess I'll just go with the flow. Christmas was pretty good. On Christmas Eve we went to Rob's grandparents on his dad's side. After that we went by his parents, and then headed to mine where we celebrated the rest of Christmas Eve with my family. We spent the night, and headed to Rob's aunts over in Fairview for a little bit to celebrate with his mom's side of the family. Over all it was a really good Christmas and we all got a lot of good things!

I stayed with my mom the rest of the week and came home on Monday. Blake was sick pretty much the whole time and didn't sleep much. When we got back, Rob's parents kept him all night and Rob and I ended up sleeping instead of celebrating. So the first night home I had Blake all night, he slept really good :) Maybe it's just the comfort of home? I don't know, but he slept until 9AM.

My cousin Jeffrey's baby girl


Blake, Whitney, & my self at Rob's aunts














No comments:

Post a Comment