Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oct 16, 2012

I decided to stay at my mom's for another week because I want Blake to be close to his doctor in case he needs to go back. Plus Rob still needs to clean the apartment. He came here Monday and stayed the night. Monday night Blake starting screaming and crying like he was in pain so we took him to the emergency room. Of course once we get there, he acts perfectly fine. The er doctor checked him out and said he looks really healthy, and he's strong (multiple doctors have mentioned him being a strong baby). He said he might be colic, but for some reason I don't think he is.

Today was his four month check up and the doctor there said there's a tummy virus going around, so he may of caught it. He used the bathroom five times yesterday, and today he hasn't screamed once. I pray that he's back to his normal self! No one likes seeing their baby hurting.

He is now 14 lb 6 oz and 25.25 in long! He cried after getting his shots, but stopped the moment I held him. I also fed him some rice cereal, and he didn't like it. He spit out and wanted a bottle! I need to get different nipples so I can start putting baby cereal in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment